HELP! What plan do I need?

Knowing what you need is half the battle and it can be difficult to choose which product suits your requirements so we have developed a little questionnaire to determine what it is you need. Answer each question one by one and you’ll have your answer

If you’re still unsure, you can always contact us or email us on


I need a plan for an interior designer to work off of.

I need a plan that has a scale to it.

I need to include a location map of my property

I need to show the general layout of the property.

What plan do I need?
Floor Plan

An estate agent style floor plan gives you a good indication of the layout of the property. They're great to give to vendors along with sales particulars.
Learn more about floor plans
Scale Plan
A scale plan is great to know exactly where windows and doors sit within the walls of the property, can be given to builders and interior designers and can include details such as:
Ceiling heights (per room or floor)
Door heights
Sill and window heights
Electric plug sockets
TV and phone sockets
Light fittings and switches
Ethernet sockets
Visible pipes (water, SVP etc)
Radiators, boilers and HWC
And much more

Learn more on Scale Plans.
Lease Plan

Order Service

Now you know which service you require, contact us or email us on

About Harpr Surveyors

We provide accurate floor plans, scale plans, HM Land Registry compliant lease plans, EPCs and retrofit assessments in accordance with PAS 2035 to estate agents, conveyancing solicitors and the public. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products.

Contact Details

Manobier, Fore Street, Nanpean, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7YE

01726 254220